China OEM / Obm Essential Oil Company Beer Hops Oil with Bulk Price

China OEM / Obm Essential Oil Company Beer Hops Oil with Bulk Price

Product Description

Overview
Quick Details
CAS No.:

8007-04-3

Other Names:

Hops oil

MF:

C33H47*3

EINECS No.:

232-536-8

FEMA No.:

2579

Place of Origin:

Jiangxi, China

Type:

Flavoring Agents

Brand Name:

Hairui

Model Number:

JXHR-05-41

Item name:

beer hops oil

Volatile degree:

high

Usage:

Steam Distillation

Product Type:

Herbal Extract

Raw Material:

Flowers

Function:

perfume, refresh, treatment

Packing:

Bottle, Drum, Plastic Container

Supply Type:

OEM/ODM

Ingredient:

beer hops oil

Appearance:

colorless

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
6X6X26 cm
Single gross weight:
1.500 kg
Package Type:
Bottle, drum, etc
Picture Example:

 

Lead Time:

Quantity(Kilograms) 1  50 51  200 201  500 >500
Est. Time(days) 6 10 15 To be negotiated
 

OEM / OBM essential oil company beer hops oil with bulk price

 

Product Description

 

Keyword 

beer hops oil

Appearance Colourless liquid with the Characteristic odor of beer

Can be used for skin, care, weight loss, improve insomnia, promote metabolism, anti-aging.

Appearance & Character Colorless or light yellow liquid with the smell of lemon fragrance colorless or pale yellow liquid with a sweet aroma of lavender flowers Colourless to pale yellow liquid with the Characteristic odor of Mentha arvensis Colorless to pale yellow liquid With Characteristic odor of rosemary and camphoraceous taste
Relative Density 0.842-0.856 0.880-0.896    0.888-0.908 0.894-0.912
Refractive Index 1.470-1.475 1.458-1.473   1.4560-1.4660 1.464-1.476
Optical Rotation +55°- +75° -11°- -5° -17°- -24° -5°- +10°
Boiling / / 216ºC /
Solubility / Soluble in 75% of the ethanol Soluble in 70% of the ethanol /
Content 80%-90% of the limonene Ester Linalool 30%,  Linalyl acetate  40%, Lavandulyl acetate and Lavandulol Total Menthol 70% / 50% Contains ester (amount of acetic acid dragon and ester plan) more than 1.5% . 

 

 

Company Information

About our factory& company

 

Founded in 2006, Ji’an Hairui Natural Plant Co., Ltd. is an enterprise that specializes in the production and sale of natural plant essential oil and is located at Jinggang Mountain High-Tech Development Zone, Ji’an. Known as the home of spice, the favorable geographical position here allows us to have more superior, abundant and professional resource of natural plants.   

Having invested a total of RMB 50 million, the company covers an area of 13,000 square meters and boasts first-class inspection equipment and various testing and inspection facilities, which allow the company to be capable of producing 2,000 tons of natural essential oil.

Parameters Table

Transport Machine
Ordinary Goods Truck

Feature
Perfume, Refresh, Treatment

Ingredient
Hops

Type
Plant Essential Oil

Extract Type
Herbal Extract

Transport Package
1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 100kg, 180kg, 200kg, Customized

Specification
1kg

Trademark
PULOTY

Origin
China

HS Code
2938909090

Production Capacity
20000kg