The gears of YZYX140CJGX series are bevelled, which improve gear box duration and anti-abrasion ability and the lengthened pressing cage greatly improves the day capacity.
Oil Press General Description:
Adopting spiral squeezing structure and physical squeezing craft, the oil press made by is widely used in oil refinery and rural enterprises for squeezing oil from rapeseed, cottonseed, peanut, soybean, flax seed, tung oil seed, sunflower seed and palm kernel, etc. It has advantages of small investment, easy operating, high efficiency and strong compatibility, etc. Users could obtain good economic benefit from it.
- Healthy! Physical squeezing craft maximally keeps the nutrients such as the protein, fatty acids and minerals, etc.
- High working efficiency! The spiral squeezing structure can achieve high oil output, thus the oil content of the residue cake is low.
- Long durability!All the parts are made of the most suitable material and treated with refined crafts, such as cemented quenching and tempering to increase the hardness, consequently the durability.
- Cost effective! The wearing parts on the machine such as the squeeze loop, squeeze spiral and squeeze bar are designed to be dismountable. When they are out of service period, users only need to replace them and no need to displace the whole machine.
Conform to JB/T9793·1-1999 of the People’s Republic of China & ISO9001:2008.
It is suitable for:
1. Many oil plants, such as rapeseeds, cotton seeds, soybean, shelled peanut, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and palm kernel, etc.
2. Medium and small oil refinery, oil mill and private oil squeezing workshop.
3. Performs well both in cold pressing and hot pressing.
Oil Press After-Sale Service:
1. We supply spare all year around.
2. We supply technical solutions and helps for buyers at any time.
Packaging &delivery details:
1.packaging: fumigated wooden box packing or as per customer’s requests.
2. Delivery: 10-20 day after order confirm
|Product Name||Spiral oil press|
|Processing capacity (t/24h)||9~11|
|Oil content of dry cakes (%)||≤8|
|Power required (KW)||22|
|Spiral axes rotate speed (r/min)||28-38|