A. Full open door
C. Gas seperator
D. Smoke scrubber
E. Cooling tower
F. Oil tank
G. Carbon black discharging
H. Waste gas burner
2. Working process
1. Feed the reactor with raw materials through the feeding door by labor or machine and then close it
2. Heat the reactor with coal, wood or other fuels.
3. Some harmful smoke will come out along with the heating, but it can be removed by the
Desulfurization dedusting system.
4. The smoke from the exhaust disposal system is no different from the air. The draft fan helps to
Inhale the smoke from the pipe and then release it into air more quickly.
5. The oil gas will travel from the reactor to gas separate, in which the heavy oil and impurities will
Depart from the gas due to the gravity. Then the gas will continue its journey into the depositing tank
For a second separation. The cleaned oil gas will run into the cooling condensing/pipes in the
Cooling pool, where the gas will convert to liquid, the oil, and then flow into the oil tank for storage.
6. There will be some waste gas in the oil tank. It will follow the pipe over the oil tank into the cooling
Pool for a second condensing so that the remained oil gas could turn to oil to improve the oil
7. As for the waste gas, the part that cannot transform to liquid will go to the water seal and then to the furnace for burning. It is not only environment protection but also energy conservation.
|2||Door Model||Full Open Door|
|3||Suitable Raw Materials||Rubber/Plastic Products|
|4||Structure||Horizontal Type Revolves|
|5||Reactor Size||Φ2200*6000mm Φ2500*6600mm|
|6||Capacity for One Batch||5-6Mt; 8-10Mt|
|7||Oil Yield of Tires||40%-45%|
|8||Work Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|9||Reactor Rotation Speed||0.4R/M|
|10||Fuels Choice||Coal, Wood|
|12||Cooling Method||Water Cycling|
|13||Type of Drive||External Annular Gear|
|15||Type of Installation||With Foundation|
|17||Operation Mode||Intermittent Operation|
|19||Installation Space Required||30m*10m|
4. After-sales service
1. Quality warranty period: One year warranty for the main reactor of pyrolysis machines and lifetime
Maintenance for complete set of machines.
2. Our company sends engineers for installation and commissioning in buyer’s site including the training of
Skills of the buyer’s workers on operation, maintenance, etc.
3. Supply layout according to buyer’s workshop and land, civil works information, operation manuals, etc. To
4. For the damage caused by the users, our company provides the parts and accessories with cost price.
5. Our factory supplies the wearing parts with the cost price to clients