|Product Name||Astaxanthin Oil||Appearance||Red Oil|
|Packaging||Bottle||Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Supply Type||OEM ODM||Service||24/7|
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid with a red powder appearance. The human body cannot synthesize astaxanthin by itself.
It is the strongest antioxidant in nature. Its antioxidant activity is 550 times that of vitamin E and 10 times that of β-carotene,so it is
called the "King of Antioxidants"!
Astaxanthin is a powerful quencher of singlet oxygen, can scavenge oxygen free radicals, and is a powerful antioxidant.
Astaxanthin has a powerful antioxidant effect, and can exert an indirect anti-inflammatory effect by regulating the balance
between free radicals and antioxidants in the body.
3. Prevention of atherosclerosis related diseases
Astaxanthin can significantly increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) levels, so
astaxanthin has a certain preventive effect on arteriosclerosis and coronary atherosclerotic heart disease.
Astaxanthin can prevent the occurrence of tumors, inhibit tumor cell proliferation, promote tumor cell apoptosis, inhibit
tumor metastasis, enhance immunity, and increase cell-to-cell communication.
5. Enhance immune function
Antioxidants can protect the immune system from free radical damage, and astaxanthin, because of its unique molecular
structure, can better inhibit lipid peroxidation on the cell membrane and protect the structure of the cell membrane.
1. Astaxanthin can be used as a functional pigment in aquaculture, food, cosmetics and other fields.
2. Astaxanthin can be used as a feed additive for crustaceans such as fish, shrimps and crabs, and poultry to improve the
reproductive capacity and survival rate of livestock, poultry and fish, and improve their health, body color and meat quality.
3. Astaxanthin can be used for food coloring, preservation and nutrition enhancement.
4. Astaxanthin can be used for health care products.
5. Astaxanthin can be used for cosmetics.