1. It is a stainless steel oil extractor with one screw.
2. The raw material can be soybeans, peanut, cotton seeds, rapeseed, olives, sunflower seeds, etc.
3. Before the machine works, you should preheat the machine for about 20 minutes, and the temperature of the pressed peanuts is about 180ºC.
4. The thickness of the oil residue with a round shape can be adjusted.
5. There are two pressing ways including hot pressing and cold pressing. Hot pressing means that operator fries the raw material in a pan before pressing oil. (High oil yield). Cold pressing means that the operator places the raw material into the oil pressing machine directly.
The Canola oil press machine is equipped with two oil filters to simply filter impurities and fried residues, so the pressed oil can be eaten directly.
Advantage of Canola Oil Extractor Machine
High oil press rate.
The final oil is very clean without any residue. Two oil filters can enable the cleanness of the final oil.
Special screw structure is able to press oil with high efficiency.
The oil screw press is suitable for different raw materials such as soybeans, peanut, cotton seeds, rapeseed, olives, sunflower seeds
Parameter of Canola Oil Press Machine