|NO.||Name||Oil Refining plant|
|1||The raw materials:||Tire oil,pyrolysis oil, fuel oil,used engine oil,black oil|
|2||Out put||Base oil/diesel|
|3||Oil color||Shallow yellow/bright yellow|
|4||Daily capacity:||5 ton /day|
|6.||The size of reactor(D*L)||1800*3000mm|
|8.||Final oil out rate||85 %|
|10||Slag out||Auto continuous|
|11||Working area||500-600 square meters|
|12.||Cooling way||By water|
|14||Working presure||Normal/slightly negative|
|15||Effective working temperature||280-400ºC|
|18||Fuel to heating||Coal wood, gas oil, etc|
|21||Heating fuel||Coal .wood, gas. Oil.electric|
2. Distillation main equipment list
7).Pipe combination cooling pool
8).Light component oil collection tank
9.Middle component oil collection tank
11).Residue oil tank
12).Smoke dust disposal device
Include strong spray tower,draft fan,activated carbon absorption tower,recycle purify water pool
13).Filter sand filter
17).Power distribution cabinet
3. Work flow
1) Pumping the feedstock into the sedimentation tank 1# and 2#, adding some catalyst, injecting the air by compressor into the sedimentation tanks for making the feedstock and catalyst mixed well, sedimentation quietly for 5hours.
2) After sedimentation, discharging the sediment, pumping the feedstock after sedimentation into distillation kettle.
3) Starting the high-temp circulated oil pump for distillation and the heating furnace, the feedstock will be heated during distillation kettle and furnace, when they reach the distillation cuts temp, through the rectifying tower into the oil-gas cyclone sedimentation tank for separating the ash, then into the oil-gas condenser and getting the diesel and gasoline separately stored.
4) The part of non-condensable gas into the vacuum buffering tank, vacuum pump, water seal, back fire device and into the heating furnace for supplying heat.
5) When there is "low" alarming on the liquid level, it should start to pump the feedstock (after sedimentation in tank 1# and 2#) into the distillation kettle, the whole distillation process is continuous.
6) When there is no alarming on the liquid level, but the diesel color is very dark, it shows there is much more residual oil in the distillation kettle and should discharge, then put into the residual oil tank.
4. oil rate
|Oil yied/day||Waste tire/ rubber||Big tyres||45%–50%|
|Bicycles and motorcycles tyres||30%–35%|
|Waste plastic||Fishing net||45%–50%|
|Safety net , farm-oriented film|
|Conwenient bags , weave bags||40%|
|Off cut of recycled paper mill||20%–30%|
5. Plant features:
1).Continuous operating for 90 days without coking.
2).Latest tubular heating system which can save fuel 20–30%.
3).All sealed and auto feeding and slag discharging system, available in 350degree temperature condition.
4).This model is for processing waste engine oil into diesel oil.
5).The output should be above 90%, water percent affect the data obviously.
6).Our distillation machine can distillate the flowing materials, turn the waste to energy.
– Fuel oil extracted from waste plastics and scrap rubber.
– Waste engine oil.
– Waste raw oil.
– Waste washing oil.
– Waste oil, Raw oil.
– Waste lubricating oil.
7).Increase oil yield 5% compared to the similar plant, oil yield rate reaches to 80%.
8). Unique condensers and vacuum device makes our pyrolysis oil distillation machine highly efficient.
9). Advanced device and design to make sure the distillation process is proceeding in a total environmental and safe surrounding.
10). Multiple methods to eliminate color and odor of the distilled oil which ensures the final oil is of high quality.
11). The complete set of unit produce no smoke and no smell.
6. oil parameters
|Oxidation stability||2.2||≤2.5 mg/100ml|
|10% steamed residual carbon residue||0.33||M/m≤0.3|
|Ash content (10%)||0.16||%m/m≤0.01|
|Waste content (10%)||traces||/|
|Solidifying point ( ºC)||-10||0|
|Flash point (closed ) ( ºC)||45||55|
|Movement viscosity||3.5||(20 ºC) mm2/s